lørdag 18. april 2015

My latest buys


Here are some of my latest buys from Manchester last month and Oslo yesterday, getting ready for spring and summer! :)


 Flower Crown from BikBok 



 Shoes from New Look


 Shirt from BikBok

 Shirt from Primark


 Jacket from New Look


 Jacket from Dorothy Perkins

 Top from Primark

 Bag from New Look


Leather skirt from BikBok/Lene Orvik

I'm so happy about everything! :) Now I plan to have a break from shopping, not that I've been shopping a lot lately, but I am still a student and there is nothing that I really need. I realize that there is going to be tons of stuff that I'm going to want to buy when summer is closing in, and if I do get a job I think I need to get some more "work outfits", but the plan is to not buy anything at least till the end of May :)

Here in Bergen the sun is shining, so I think I'm going to go for a hike before the Chelsea-United match later :) School is on tomorrows agenda, so I have to enjoy the weather today! Have a good weekend :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar