onsdag 29. april 2015

Time to celebrate!


Yay! Master complete :) It feels so good to have it over with, but it's kind of bittersweet because I know I should/could have changed some things and proofread some more...but anyway, it's delivered so there is nothing more to do! :) Now I just have to study for my last two exams, and then, hopefully, I'm completely done :D I invited some girls over to celebrate with me on Saturday, and it was so much fun! 



Have I told you guys that I've gotten a job? Well, I GOT A JOB! It starts monday June 8th, so no time for a summer vacay between my last exams and the start of the new job, but who cares! I'm too excited to care about vacation now :) :) The job is in Oslo, so now it's time to pack all of my (our) things and get ready for moving. I have about a week after my last exam until I start working, so a lot will have to get done in that week. But my boyfriend is working here all of June, so we have to take it a bit at a time. Ah, summer in Oslo, I can't wait! It's going to be so exciting and nerve-wracking to start in a new job, but I am really looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities ahead!

Have a great week :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar